Thursday 5 April 2018

From Trump Voter to Trump Supporter

I have transitioned from being a Trump voter to a Trump supporter.
  • I fully support Trump's blue collar agenda, and the revitalization of the manufacturing industry.
  • I am positively overwhelmed by Trump's tax reform (and I hope for more!)
  • I tend to agree with Trump that we can only have free trade if our foreign trading partners practice fair trade
  • I am surprisingly pleased with how Trump has governed in accord with Constitutional Conservative values, although I have serious reservations about the $1.3 trillion spending bill he recently signed.
  • I am glad that Trump stands up to the liberal media and is willing to fight for factual reporting, etc.
  • I am impressed with Trump's foreign affairs stances and achievements.
  • I am thrilled with Trump's push toward deregulation and energy policy.
  • Anything embarrassing or incompatible with my politics that Trump might have done or might be doing is all forgiven considering his appointment of Constitutionalist judges to the judiciary.

No comments: